We welcome all our sisters , sororities , women organizations to Join us in sisterhood as we gather with other powerful women from the NY and NJ area at New York City's Madison Square Garden.
The Phenomenal Women Group, Inc. is a partner in SISTERHOOD DAY at Madison Square Garden!!
This event is for all women across all organizations to come together, network, and share in the embodiment of Sisterhood.
Come join WNBA Legend Kym Hampton at a glorious day of female networking. Hear powerful words of wisdom and sisterly advice from the Executive Director of the Mary J. Blige and Steve Stoute Foundation for the Advancement of Women Now Inc. (FFAWN). Enjoy a spirited basketball game and cheer on the NY Liberty.
A portion of the proceeds will be donated to The Mary J. Blige and Steve Stoute Foundation for the Advancement of Women Now. Inc (FFAWN). For more information about FFAWN, visit www.FFAWN.org.
When: Sunday, September 13, 2009
Time: 2:00PM – 4:00PM (Fab Networking Event)
4:00PM – 6:0PM (The Game)
Where: Madison Square Garden
2 Penn Plaza
New York, NY
Cost: $40.00 includes networking event, game and donation to FFAWN
To purchase tickets to the event please click the link below and use the SISTERHOOD access code.
Partner organizations include:
The Phenomenal Women Group, Inc.
Pretty Thoughts of a Hot Chick
Madison Square Garden
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc - Delta Beta Zeta Chapter
Omega Phi Beta Sorority, Inc.
National Association of University Women
Mocha Sisters Organization®
Real Sisters Rising
Urban Momentum Network
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
WANT TO JOIN FORCES??? We would love to have you!
Benefits for participating organizations:
• Regional and National exposure for your organization
• Portion of the proceeds will be donated to Mary J Bilge FFAWN organization
• Your organization's Name will appear on the Garden vision jumbo-tron during the game
• Meet and greet with WNBA Legend Kym Hampton
• Experience the excitement of a NY Liberty game
• Meet and network with similar minded organizations
• Meet and greet with different organizations and their members
• Ask about vending opportunities
Send an email to email@example.com with the subject line “Sisterhood @ MSG” for information on how to become involved.
This is LaShanda Henry, founder of Black Business Women Online. I hope you are enjoying the network. If you want to really get started, Grab your FREE Black Business Starter Kit which includes social networking tips, webinars, and more.
If you already signed up for the Kit that's Great! Have an amazing day.
Hi there, I just wanted to introduce myself and my new business. I am trying to network with as many people as possible to see if there are ways that we can support each other. I offer unique and affordable works of African art that make impactful gifts for all occasions. If you have a special occasion coming up, or if you just want to connect with Africa yourself, please bookmark our site.
Do you know anyone who has a birthday or special event coming up, Sharon?
Nice to meet you, I teach A New School Style Internet Marketing System. How to make massive money quickly using Youtube and Social Networking Groups. Promoting yourself and not just some else's business. Get People Calling You to Learn Your Secret. Stop being a Vic!!! Call 973-943-4073 or click here
My name is Sherri Jones and I have an online magazine and community called Alluring Looks: Beauty Expertise for Women of Color – www.allluringlooks.com. I’d love for you to check it out and pass the word on about us to those in your network.
In July our site will feature a new section called ‘50somethin’ & Fabulous!’ within the Mature Allure category and I’m looking for ladies to feature. Every month we will select an Alluring Looks readers/user to profile in this area.
If you are ‘50somethin’ & Fabulous!’ or know someone who is, I’d love to hear from you.
Here are the Criteria:
• Must be between 50 - 59 years of age
• Must have a wonderful sense of style
• Must have a healthy philosophy on life and staying young
• Must be beautiful from the inside out
• Must include a short bio about themselves (ex: background, family, career, charity work, etc.)
• Must include, in bio, what is it that makes them fabulous
• Must include a picture (no more than 2 pictures)
• Must visit www.alluringlooks.com to register within the MEMBER LOGIN area (very easy to do) and join our email list (located at the bottom of the site page). Our emails detail the new features and profiles at alluringlooks.com every month.
Please send all entries (bios and pictures) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I can’t wait to meet all the ‘50somethin’ & Fabulous!’ ladies out there!