If you have been caught up in the dating "hamster" wheel lately and are having a hard time understanding why your dates are not progressing beyond a first date then, this report will give you a glimpse at what you may be doing unintentionally that is turning off your dates.
Here's the set up:
You know you are a beautiful, caring, fun, and loving woman. But for some reason, your dates either do not call back or if they do call back; nothing happens. No second date is booked and eventually he stops calling. You are feeling confused and disappointed; possibly a little hurt as well. You thought the date went well. Both of you were laughing, sharing great conversation, and he mentioned a few times that he was having a good time. Yet, nothing happens after the first date.
Well, I have a secret to share with you. One of the reason, he may not be calling back is; he thinks it would be too much work to date you. Men love to date confident women. They want to spend time with a woman who is easygoing, fun, intelligent, and relaxed. But, if during any of the conversations you had with your date:
• He felt you were sharing too much personal information too soon.
• Coming on the dating with a "Could He Be the One?" agenda.
• Or did not come across as a confident woman.
He has decided to walk away. Men get nervous when they notice they are out with a woman who:
• Still has unresolved issues with an ex.
• Is obviously on the "marriage" bandwagon.
• Or is telling him too many private details regarding her life on the first date.
If during the initial conversation you were basically giving him your life and dating history. He will feel overwhelmed or he decides since you have shared so much already; there really isn't much more that he needs to know about you. A man rarely calls you back when either of these two happens on a first date. So, if you want to put yourself in the rare category of multiple dates and have more options than the average woman.
Here are 5 secrets about men, most women ignore.
1. The majority of men like a woman who is a little mysterious. He wants to learn about you layer by layer. He wants to feel like he has to "earn" the right to spend time with you. I know this sounds a bit old-fashioned, but in this age of information overload. A woman who leisurely “unfolds” in front of a man is very beautiful to him and a rare delight. Think about the men you have met in the past who you did not instantly share your life story. They usually wanted to see you again because, they thought you were interesting and had a desire to learn more about you.
2. Men love confident women. An insecure woman will rush through explaining who she is and provide too much information; just in case she may never see him again. This feels desperate and can make a man feel uncomfortable. A confident woman gives just enough information about herself to keep him interested for more. Example: The question comes up about your ex.
• A confident woman will smile and say "He was a great guy and we had so much fun together, but eventually we just grew apart and knew it was time to move on. I really do wish him the best."
• The typical woman when asked this question will tell the her date all the lousy and worst things about her ex and the break up.
• The first answer shows your date you are a confident and relaxed person. This makes him feel good and there is a good chance he will want to see you again. If he is smart, he will ask for a second date before you finish the first date.
• The second answer lets your date know you are probably still bitter about the breakup and your date will have no desire to ask for a second date.
So, if you are looking to improve your chances of going on a second date and beyond with the right guy. Remember to:
3. Smile – Smiling makes you look confident and relaxed. Plus, if you are smiling you will look even more attractive.
4. Be Classy and Confident - Let him see that you are a confident woman who really does enjoy her life. Show him through your actions that you are a charming and charismatic person.
5. Flirt – Yes, flirt and depending on your personality style; you can be demure or slightly more daring. Keep it light and playful (avoid coming across too sexy.) You want to peak his interest not turn this into foreplay.
The most important thing you can do is to have fun. Smile, flirt, and be playful. Keep the conversation light. Ask questions that are easy to answer and keep you from sounding like an FBI interrogator. If you would like some useful tips on how to flirt successfully and with ease; send me an email at:
Cyndi@undeniablyirresistible.com to receive my free guide to the "The Art of Flirting".
This is the end of the report. Hopefully, you will use these 5 tips on your next date. If you do, watch how often you are asked out on a second date. Keep it simple and enjoy.
Have a lovely day.
I am wishing you much love and unlimited joy,
Cyndi Harris, HP
Relationship Solutions Coach and Man Whisperer "Intimacy Creator Savant"
And author of the forthcoming book:
“The Official Handbook to Becoming Irresistible”
(Learn How to Become a Woman Who Is Positively Unforgettable.)