Black Business Women OnlineIf you want something to get better, it has to grow.

I've been thinking about this idea, with respect to BBWO for awhile now. Many of us have been able to learn new things, make new connections and expand our businesses because of BBWO, but what we've been able to accomplish thus far is just the beginning.

Live Events, Business Development Opportunities, Financial Counseling, Jobs, Investment Capital ... these are the things I am working towards adding to BBWO in the near future, which is why I'd like to get you involved with our new innovative project: Building BBWO: The First $5,000 Challenge.

As of July 2010, all new members are required to pay a one-time sign up fee. Beyond raising funds to further develop the network, my goal is also to give money back to you, the members of BBWO who make the network what it is today.

Since launching my Affiliate Program, I've been able to give a growing number of women a percentage of these funds for their efforts in sharing my resources with the women in their circle. Today I want to increase this kind of giving specifically within the BBWO Community.

If you become an affiliate and share BBWO with your friends, you will earn a commission for each person that signs up. Rather than simply ask you to support the network, my goal is to give you something in appreciation for your support.

The First $5,000 Challenge is twofold:
  • In the midst of launching this project, my aim is to reach my first personal goal of giving back $5,000 to BBWO Members.

• For those members who understand the vision of BBWO and are interested in an opportunity to make some extra money I challenge you to create your own personal goal of earning $5,000 via this project.

The First $5,000 Challenge starts:
For me this challenge begins today and will hopefully continue until I reach the first goal. I am toying with the idea of pushing a 30 day challenge for those interested, but this really depends on the feedback that I receive from you.

Ultimately my goal is to continue to build BBWO, make it better, and give back to you in the process.

Joining the Affiliate Program:

1. Click Here to Join my Affiliate Program, which is hosted on e-junkie.com
  2. If you are new to Affiliate Marketing and need help, click here to signup to my newsletter for beginners or to read my guide on Affiliate Marketing for Beginners

Once You Join the Program:

1. Click the ‘Get Code Link’ where you can select my name, ‘LaShanda Henry’
  2. Then click ‘Get Affiliate Code’ Link
  3. On that page you will find a drop down menu with the affiliate code for product specific links. Select the one for ‘Black Business Women Online - New Member Signup Fee’.
  4. You will be given your unique Affiliate Link which you can share with others
  5. This unique affiliate link will track any new sign ups made through you

Adding BBWO Banners to Your Website or Blog

If you would like to add a BBWO banner to your website with your affiliate link, click here to view the current banners available.

Coming Soon.... 5 Ways to Share BBWO With the Women in Your Circle

You need to be a member of Black Business Women Online to add comments!

Join Black Business Women Online

Email me when people reply –