SistaSense In Print Special Edition Magazine - BBWO 50 Fabulous Women EntrepreneursFor the past two years I have annually showcased the BBWO50 highlighting some of the wonderful women entrepreneurs of color on our ever growing network. (View 2011 list here).

I normally personally go through all the members and go through a review / selection process and wanted to do something a little different this year. While its easy to spotlight our top members, sometimes other amazing entrepreneurs get lost in the mix so for 2012 I have decided to add an additional means of reviewing members.

If you would like to submit your business for review please do the following: Using the comment box below post your business name, url, and a 2-3 sentence description.

That's it!And be sure to let you fellow BBWO Friends come here and submit their business for review!

BBWO Founder,
LaShanda Henry

You need to be a member of Black Business Women Online to add comments!

Join Black Business Women Online

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• NaTyshca Pickett (Founder/Owner)

Company Name: AZA Beauty Supply & Boutique

URL: www.azabeautysupply.com

Mission: Our goal is to provide our customers with products that are not easily accessible, as well as assist new product distributors/manufactures in getting their products on the market. As we continue to grow, so will our product list. If there are any products that you are interested in, please let us know and we will do our best to provide those products for you.

• La'John Media Publishing Group 

www.lajohnmediapublishing.com

La'John Media Publishing Group focuses on book projects as an economical way to get published while creating a community of like-minded individuals to collectively promote projects. We are constantly seeking aspiring or experienced authors who want to connect with a publishing company who believes that your work should always remain YOUR work!2957769112?profile=original

• The name of my business is: God's Marketplace Ministries
    The URL is: www.godsmarketplace.ning.com
    My business is also my Ministry which is to help others start their businesses. God's Marketplace teaches how to incorporate the Spiritual things of God with the Natural things of business to achieve Supernatural Success.

Thank you for your consideration of my business!
  • Business Credit America (http://www.businesscreditamerica.com) is an subsidiary of Gboogie Business Solutions, Inc (http://www.gboogiebusinesssolutions.com/).  Wer specialize in helping people pick and build the right business to get funding.  We offer an experts view on how to get you business funded.   By becoming a member of our community you get exposed to the does and don't of building business credit.  We teach you why paperwork is the most important part of any business.  You learn what companies you should and should not do business with for your own benefit.  We explain to you why certain business structure are not good for business.  We believe in before you buy it you should take it for a test drive, so we offer a free Business credit forum.  When yo get to network and ask questions about the foundation of your business.  Check it out.  http://www.gboogieforums.com/

• Rochelle Carter is the President/CEO of Ellechor Media, LLC. Ellechor is a Christian company with three imprints: Ellechor Publishing House- a publisher of Inspirational Christian books, EverFaith Press- a self-publishing imprint offering Consultations, Publishing & Marketing Services, and E2 Books & Co.- an eBook only imprint. She also blogs marketing, publishing and writing tips twice weekly at The Savvy Authorpreneur and runs Christian Books Today- a community for Christian book readers and authors, featuring an independent bookstore.

• Greetings!

Security First & Associates has been entered into a grant contest sponsored by Living Social and Chase Bank.  We need 250 votes to be considered for this grant so we need your help.
    Security First & Associates needs your help!
    But remember, we need a minimum of 250 votes by the end of the voting period on June 30, 2012 to qualify for a grant, so keep spreading the word and encouraging people to visit www.missionsmallbusiness.com. and vote for Security First & Associates. 
    Click the link below and take two minutes to make your vote heard today . 
    Thanks for all you do to support our Small Business.
    This is an online event. visit www.missionsmallbusiness.com
    Vote for SECURITY FIRST & ASSOCIATES
    Sincerely,
    The Team at Security First & Associates

• Hi LaShanda,

My name is Kelly Laws and my business name is called, "Beauty and Fashion Connection."  We Connect You To The Beauty and Fashion Industry!

My website is www.kellygirl.moonfruit.com

My business connects women to beauty and fashion through workshops, expos, internships with beauty and fashion professionals, fashion and trunks shows and we also allow high school girls to intern with our company for the beauty and fashion experience.  There is much more on my website about the business because I could go on and on.  Thank you for the selection process and be blessed.

• Valerie Patton

Silk Body Creme

My name is Valerie Patton.  I would like to submit my product that I created "Silk Body Creme."  I created Silk   in 2006 because I had a need of relief from dry skin.  So after some trail & error I created Silk.  Silk isn't a lotion it’s a creme therefore it stays on your skin & keeps you smelling fragrant longer than a lotion. Silk is all natural & leaves your skin feeling soft, silky& smooth while moisturizing & condition your body.  Silk is a great accessory for any wardrobe.  Wrap yourself in Silk! www.silkbodycreme.com

• Hi LaShanda,

Thanks for the opportunty. My Business is 9javatar Fashion & Beauty and my moto is that looking good shouldn't cost the earth!. I offer Quality Fashion at Competitve Prices!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/9javatar/190600154302637?sk=app_1120...

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/9javatarfashionbeauty

http://9javatees.spreadshirt.co.uk/

http://9javatar.blogspot.com

I just Love Buying and Selling and I share what I've learnt on my journey with people who are interested!

DJ1.jpg

RR1.jpg

PCB.jpg

• Diane Griffin is the founder and President of Security First and Associates.

Ms., Griffin, is a known author, trainer, speaker, Facility Security Officer, Contractor Special Security Officer, contract background investigator, and security consultant. She is recognized as an expert in the fields of security management, risk management, physical security, investigations, and facility safety. Ms. Griffin consults with business owners and managers on how to reduce risk, and Ms. Griffin, is very committed to educating everyone on the dangers associated with teenagers texting while driving, and with the recent news highlighting tales of cyber bullying, ALL parents should be educated how to protect your teenagers, when they are on social media sites. 

Let’s Protect OUR teen!

www.protectyourteens.com

www.securityfirstassociates.com

This reply was deleted.