Is There Power In A Name?

Hello Fellow Colleagues, Ladies, it is often a challenge when we have to decide on that all important name for a new business start up. Can we all agree the process is not easy but simple! Two years ago I lauched my own business called Attention Travel & Cruises without giving much thought or putting forth much research into it. So, then two years later a thought literally came to me to change my business name. So, guess what? Attention Travel & Cruises is now Tarjae Travel Store! I have a new visison and energy now that I have totally put back into my business. Now, don't get me wrong. A business name doesn't have to be so thought-out, however, I believe that once that name is borne that it is spiritual in that you feel it in your whole being. Personal Testimony: A few years ago I met a lady who designed lingerie and she wanted to create this special line and she wanted to call it something fabulous and didn't know exactly what it would look like! Well, I inspired her to create an African print for ladies and men and how would it be packaged. Well, I was visited a popular mall here in the Maryland area where I am from and I walked by a men's tie shop and I was inspired and came up with ~ All Wrapped Up! I created a jingle for the name and everything~ it was definately spiritual and not of myself! In the meantime, as you can see I am so passionate about helping others to discover their greatness. Sometime all we need is a little encouagement. So, right now, I am excited about you joining our weekly conference call , where we invite Women from around the country to simply call in and talk about our business names and how these names came into existence. It is my goal to with your permission to help you think about that all important business name and all of the possibilities that come with it. Send your RSVP to tarjaetravel@yahoo.com. You will receive the date and time of our next conference call. Carla

You need to be a member of Black Business Women Online to add comments!

Join Black Business Women Online

Email me when people reply –