What is the first step you took when you made the decision to finally leave your job and branch out into your own business? What advise would you give someone preparing to do so to minimize the obstacles they face? Most importantly the best way to secure their stability for the future when they stop working so they can still live comfortably, maintain their lifestyle and keep balance between personal and business finances? Do you mind sharing your positive and negative experiences to help another sister??? If not, please do................

You need to be a member of Black Business Women Online to add comments!

Join Black Business Women Online

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thanks. Yes madam you are absolutely correct. As a mother of three and a very stable individual I wouldn't ever leave my bread and butter without a plan and enough money to pay bills for at least one year. The least six months. Otherwise, I would be pressured. No for those who are put in the predicament that is different. But, to intentionally do it, I can't. This is one reason I have juggled this long because I have to be covered benefits included. Now , besides having money saved up just curious about the other hidden facts that may arise. If you have seen any let me know.The financial aspect is very clear. Thanks for sharing.
This reply was deleted.