Hello Partners in Business: Let's Get Started.... The dollar bill is designed to loose money (its value) every year and after you retire the cost of living goes up? So, Working For Money vs. Your Money Working For You - Raise Your Hand If - Your Money Working For You Makes More Sense! Visit YouTube (Just go to the internet) and type in YOUTUBE in the search area- click on the link and then - I want to invite you to listen to Robert Kiyosaki, author of Rich Dad, Poor Dad and Les Brown, Brilliant Motivational Speaker and Donald Trump, Real Estate Mogule tell us about - NETWORK MARKETING!!!! After you listen - if its your Season and I do believe in Destiny, then don't hesitate in visiting - www.tarjaetravel.com after you view the Presentation, let me know what you thought and that you are ready to become a Co-creator along with me of your future if not for you then for the generations that are to follow you - our grand-daughters and grandsons! WHY INTERNET TRAVEL * 7 Trillion Dollar Industry * Baby Bommers Are Entering Retirement * Fastest Growing Commerical Internet Segment and * Everyone Loves to Travel ~~ The Answer is Simple ~ * If the Price is Comparable for the * Same Seat on the Plane * The Same Room at the Hotel * the Same Vacation Resort * The Same Cabin on a Cruise ~ Who Will Your Family and Friends Buy Their Travel From ~ YOU! OR THE HIGHLY ADVERTISED SITE? Thank You For Reading ~ - To learn more about this great Networking Business Opportunity * I didn't say it, Don't Take My Word For It - Robert Kiyosaki, Les Brown and Donald Trump - Do You Believe They Have a Clue and that They May Know Something? Learn More - Visit these websites ~ Tarjae Travel Store- www.ytbtravel.com/clundyy1 Team Vision - http://goteamvision.com In the meantime, give me a call on 240 899 4746 so we can talk about this What Robert, Les and Donald already undersrtand. Carla Friday, June 06, 2008 at 7:56:42 PM » Reply to YouTube: Working For Money or Your Money Working For You Topic

You need to be a member of Black Business Women Online to add comments!

Join Black Business Women Online

Email me when people reply –