Do you support BBWO?

Hello BBWO, I just wanted to take a moment to chat with those of you who are enjoying BBWO and would love to support our growing network. If you haven't already done so, remember to: - Invite Your Friends - Post This Article on Your Blog - Link to BBWO on Your Site or Blog - Add BBWO to your myspace friend's circle Are you supporting BBWO? Tell us how?

You need to be a member of Black Business Women Online to add comments!

Join Black Business Women Online

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This is the best and most helpful network with which I have been involved. And since I joined a few short months ago, it has grown by nearly 1000 members.

As Charna said, this is the first place I log into in the morning to post, to read to absorb. I also check it quite a few times a day. I have also invited sistas from other boards here. Love it, love it, love it!!

CeeCee
    • I have to say, that I'm a fan of many BBWO, but Cee Cee is one of my favorites. I think you are so genuine with respect to not only networking on BBWO but sharing your insight with others. Plus your blog posts are really good, I'm gonna have to talk to you about working more together in the future :).

Overall, it's definitely nice to hear how everyone is making use of BBWO and sharing it with others.
      • Thank you LaShanda - I love to write, and I love to give people advice so this is the perfect outlet for me!!
  • BBWO is on the top of my morning rountine list!!! While I'm opening up my programs, emails, and orders.... I'm opening BBWO to see what's new, what's happening... and what I can get involved in on a daily basis. I've shared BBWO with my friends as well as complete strangers on the streets... I let them know what a positive networking experience it is and how much I've learned since I became a member. I SHOP here FIRST!!! Why buy somewhere else if I can find it amongst our family!! (BBC - wink wink)... And I network with my BBWO sisters (& brothers) AND pass their info along every chance I get! I'm also linked and a friend on MYSPACE!!!!
    Blessings!!!
    -Charna
    www.MajestiqueEvents.com
    • Charna is truly BBWO-Beautiful lol. Its hilarious to think that you might just be on here more than me. lol. It's great though, truly. My goal is to brainstorm new ways to make it an even more productive space for all of us to gain from.
  • Hello Community,
    Juniques Marketing Multi Cultural ConnectionS promotes BBWO
    check service 14 at www.jusmcc.com
    Networkingly yours
    Rickey
    • Thank you for the support Rickey, always appreciated. I see you have an msoy link up there too! Thanks! -lh
  • I constantly share information about the BBWO with other women in business. I have actually thought about getting some BBWO cards printed up by Vista to spread the word. I have BBWO linked up to my site and blogs as well.
    • BBWO Business Cards... hmm that's an interesting idea. Might have to come up with some ideas on that one. -lh
  • My support for BBWO is done in various ways. I share the information about this site with others who are in business. This is a great forum filled with excellent business women who are making steps/progress towards their goals. It is also a great resource to learn, network and share. I also use this site to see if I can do business with others who may have services that our business can use. In addition, I have begun to place orders with BBWO businesses that have items and products that I can use or share with clients.
This reply was deleted.