2500 Members Strong...

Hello BBWO, I am happy to announce that we are now over 2500 members strong! This month will be the beginning of new features and content on BBWO. As always, I want to thank you all for being apart of our growing network. If you have any suggestions on how to make our bigger space better, feel free to let me know. And if you'd just like to share a bit about your experience on BBWO thus far, your comments are also welcome. Stay positive, lhenry

You need to be a member of Black Business Women Online to add comments!

Join Black Business Women Online

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• LaShanda, I want to thank you again for being an inspiration to me. This site has been instrumental in helping me to release creative energy. I have been on many but this one is very powerful to me. Even as I do my own and join others, it won't compare to this one. There is something special about sisters connecting and contributing to each other's destiny. Seeing other women in your shoes making it happen. Knowing that it is being done gives a person fortitude. I pray that your prosperity overflows with abundance so you may continue to expand more each year. I will always remain an active member here and continue to contribute. Thanks for Black Business Women Online Network Site. Let us continue to support one another. Thank you for being woman enough to share your ideas and experiences too. JOB WELL DONE!!!!!!!!! Take care.
  • You've built and maintained a wonderful network here, LaShanda. I find myself inviting more and more people and following up on the invites. I have learned so much being here and I do feel a sense of support.

Thank you!!

CeeCee
This reply was deleted.