But what about the impact of who you haven't aligned yourself with. I don't know how many of you smoke cigarettes, cigars, weed...., I don't know how many of you drink...., I don't know how many of you buy that extra little something you really really didn't need, felt guilty about and wound up beating yourself up about it. I bring this up because if you have done any of this you have enough money to qualify for the Black Business Builder Program I was listening to Russell Brunson's Affiliate Evolution mp3 I got as part of the DotComSecrets package and one of his guest talked about how when a product was offered at $37 was originally offered he bulked at it. Then when he saw the same product a few years later for $297 he brought it. He stated how he felt like kicking himself. The same thing is happening to many of you with the Black Business Builder Program Put out by the National Black Business Trade Association. Empire Building isn't easy. You have to put up with a lot of differences of opinions, backgrounds, and expectations. I feel that Black Business Builder Program is a step in the right direction for us to continue our Empire Building Legacy. If you don't understand what I'm talking it is imperative that you join the Black Business Builder Program. Here is one of a series of videos I'm going to make on the program and how it can affect you in a positive manner. I'm giving away a free copy of an audio from DotComSecrets For anyone who joins the Black Business Builders Program from Black Business Women Online.

You need to be a member of Black Business Women Online to add comments!

Join Black Business Women Online

Email me when people reply –