I don't know. I really don't have much interest in networking with people who don't want to support my community. Especially people who market to my community. I can understand if I'm going to a neutral location, but if you not supporting home... You know to the unconscious, and unconcerned, the obvious is often elusive. Once again to the unconscious, and unconcerned, the obvious is often elusive. What makes a health community? What is the creator of wealth? The answer I'm looking for is exchange. Thank you Exchange creates wealth. How does exchange take place? When we come together and see what we have on the table. I'm here to submit to you, "That you haven't even reached the Door if you haven't become a Black Business Builder" Most of the tools and information you can use to increase you business is found in the paid members area. A few of my earlier forum post today were the result of material I gathered from the members toolbox. This post card is another perk of membership. Most importantly, it brings you into a deeper connection with the Master Mind group behind Black Business Space. Get your membership today

You need to be a member of Black Business Women Online to add comments!

Join Black Business Women Online

Email me when people reply –