Listen to this Sista, I want you to meet Joann. 40ish married woman from New Jersey who had been a member of the Reverse Funnel System for over a year and a half. ( For those in the dark, RFS is a marketing system that promotes Global Resorts Network which is a "big ticket" travel program that costs $3000 + just to get started in.) Any-hoo.... Her story (UNFORTUNATELY) is sad but true not only for her, but for thousands of individuals who are on the quest for success. After LOSING over $30,000 + dollars in a year and a half without ONE penny for her efforts, this is what she said she got in return: * She received Zero Training * Forked out over $200+ per month for the autoresponder service * Was pitched and sold thousands of worthless leads at $7 - $9 apiece via the over-priced ad co-op. * She received No support at all from her Sponsor * Her emails and phone calls to Ty Coughlin (Head "Guru" of RFS) went unreturned. Ok... Why she hung in for over a year and a half is baffling to me. Then again, why do people stay in relationships that don't serve them? Answer: When you've got time, money, effort and emotions wrapped up into something, it's hard to let go. This was JoAnns situation. As it is for thousands of others just like her. me, YOU and the girl next door. So what's the solution? When you're brand new, it's easy to get caught up in the hype of making $20K a month with next to no effort. You see guys and gals on the beaches of the world, sipping champagne and living in multi-million dollar homes. While it's true for some, it's a fantasy for the majority. But it doesn't have to be that way. There is hope. Hope for a prosperous and rewarding future. One built on solid principles And not on hype and half truths. A future secured by knowledge & awareness And not by being kept in the dark. Yes, I know. The hype and glitter are at times too irrestible. I've been suckered in myself. And have lost thousands of dollars along the way. But here's the kicker... ( Listen closely here ) The SECRET to long lasting riches is learning how to master your 1st $1000 - $4000 month FIRST. THEN Use those SAME skills to master your 1st $10K month. See? Success is deceptively simple. Any $1,000 a month earner can easily become a $10,000 a month earner. It starts With learning the basics. And it's not what you think. It's about raising your awareness. It's about being inspired. It's about building your belief in yourself and in others. It's about acquiring and sharing wisdom. And while Those OTHER programs RAPE people of HOPE and CASH We're sleeping good at night knowing that our goal is to STRIKE wisdom and emotion into thousands, which ultimately changes peoples lives. Now, if I may be so bold. I'm going to throw some cold water in your face. THE ONLY reason you REFUSE to join us and make MONEY here is because you REFUSE to show OFFERS like this to LOTS of people. Wanna know something? Right now, this exact same email letter is being used in hundreds of different autoresponders, and is being delivered to tens of thousands of prospects each and every day automatically. And guess what... The entrepreneurs who control the autoresponder (own their own list) are getting PAID. So ask yourself... Can you SEE yourself plugging into a proven program that costs less than $200 to get started, but has the potential to return thousands of dollars? Can you SEE yourself being a part of a community, where people live to breath increase into others v/s pitching the latest MLM deal onto others? Can you SEE yourself laughing at $3.99 a gallon gas prices because your home based Internet enterprise just delivered an extra $3000 to you? Ok then... Visit: http://my1pna.ning.com/group/buckfiftymiracle1up To get more information. If you're serious... Get back to the person whose name and phone number appear below. You'll see that they're for real. And that they're there to help you. Unlike some of those OTHER programs. In strength and honor, Clarence My Blog: oba21up.hudsonliberty.com My Number: 973-943-4073 Couch / Gym / '08 TrailBlazer / Office / Wherever

You need to be a member of Black Business Women Online to add comments!

Join Black Business Women Online

Email me when people reply –