Originally posted by Nicole: Advertise on MahoganyButterfly.com (www.mahoganybutterfly.com) for as little as $25. Offer for BBWO Members Only. Limited slots available. First Come, First Serve. * 120x600, 160x600 or 300x250 unit: $25 for one month rotation * 728x90 (top of site): $40 for one month rotation * Homepage 250x250 ad: $50 for 2 weeks rotation (monthly rotation not available for homepage units) - homepage ads cannot be animated and must have a polished, professional design and should compliment the look of mahoganybutterfly.com. to be considered for this spot If interested, email editor@mahoganybutterfly.com Subject: Discount BBWO Advertising, with the following information: Your Name Company/Campaign Name Ad Unit Size(s) Requested Linking URL The timeframe you want your ad to run (eg June 26-July 26, July 1- August 1 etc) Attach Your Banner(s) to the email. Banners may be animated with the exception of homepage ads. If you don't have a banner, you might want to contact LaShanda (BBWO founder) as she offers banner ceation services. You will then be sent a PayPal invoice to finalize your order. Limited slots available. First Come, First Serve. Thanks! ~Nicole PS - I am always looking for writers to contribute content to Mahogany Butterfly across a variety of topics. This is another great way to promote your business. All articles include a byline and bio that can include links out to your own website or contact information. Weekly and monthly editorial column opportunities are also available. Contact me if interested.

You need to be a member of Black Business Women Online to add comments!

Join Black Business Women Online

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Great offer. Thanks Nicole.

Mahogany Butterfly is a wonderful community for women of color. This is a great opportunity to promote your business on a site targeted to Black Women.

Remember that if you are in need of banner design, I am currently offering a sale on custom banners starting at $18!
This reply was deleted.