I normally write with a group that I've actually created over the past 3 years. With my illness going through hills and valleys I've not kept up with the "News". Given that I did write today I thought I would share with you. When you get a chance stop by site and you'll see a little more of what I do. 07/01/08 "MORNING NEWS" Good Morning! It feels good to be with you again. For those who don't recall or didn't even know I've been in the hospital. Progress has been made I'll be returning in approximately 30 days. I actually asked for today's visit. As I was truly down yesterday but someone may need to lift their spirits up. We need to work together. I NEED you. Each of you and that's not the lyrics to a song or just what I say at church. I really NEED you. I hope and pray that you NEED me in the same way. That's the only way that we will SURVIVE. Today's scripture is 1 Corinthians 3:12-15. Many Blessings & Pray Continuously, Clevette SPECIAL PRAYERS-Heavenly Father as we join together being ONE we come asking for Your hand of comfort and peace for the following families who have lost loved ones. Touch the family and friends of the Love & Addison Families who lost one of their near and dear, Bro. Ronald "Poochie" Love. Please comfort the Richardson Family who lost their Father, the head of their family. However Bro. Leroy Richardson lived an extraordinary 95 years. Many blessings to his wife and children who carry on. We know You as the Almighty, that is due to Your AWESOME works. Father, please reach Your healing hand down over us. There are many that are in need. We're praying for all of the different conditions. Each child will lift their names up individually as I don't know them all. Father I call out Sister Anna G. Oliver please remove the ill spirits from her body and make her whole again. Bro. P.White has been diagnosed with stomach cancer and they've numbered his days. I know Father that You are in CONTROL. Remove the worry from his sister let her know that You are the one calling the shots. Assist Rev Cheryl Douglas-Walker with her new health battle, Father, You know how many I have with employment restrictions and the problems it's creating. So right now Father I ask for all of those person to have blessings. So let us tear that wall down correctly. NO MORE BLOCKAGE, NO MORE BLOCKAGE, NO MORE BLOCKAGE, NO MORE BLOCKAGE, NO MORE BLOCKAGE, NO MORE BLOCKAGE, NO MORE BLOCKAGE. We SHOUT out in Your divine glory for no more blockage. Let the walls come tumbling down. We owe it all to You Lord. Thank You for blessings. We thank You, Praise You, and give You all the Glory and Honor. These are our prayers in Jesus' name Hallelujah, Amen. SOUL FOOD but God has revealed it to us by his Spirit. The Spirit searches all things, even the deep things of God. 1 Corinthians 2:10 Therefore, since Christ suffered in his body, arm yourselves also with the same attitude, because he who has suffered in his body is done with sin. As a result, he does not live the rest of his earthly life for evil human desires, but rather for the will of God. 1 Peter 4:1-2 WHAT I'VE BEEN GOING THROUGH We all have problems. Some only seem to stand in sunshine. There are others where the waters dust by. Days you run by with something covering you. Talk about the waters. WHEW! Oh, did I forget one. NAW, let's keep moving. Actually how could I forget this one. They continued to beep in on the radio and interrupt on the television. Emergency Broadcast System beep, beep, beep.... Then I went to the store. My friend parked and the skies darkened the winds picked up. There was a streak of lighting. We went in the store there only 6 items on the list. We would be quick. I previously mentioned standing in the sun, a slight dusting, days you could run by with something covering you, how on earth could I forget this POUR. Yes, when we got to the front of the store the heavens were dumping a river. My friend brought the car to the front but I still got soaked. Think of it as Jesus would. Things intended for bad are good....so I was bathed by Jesus. That is why when see others you should give them love instead of your hatred. As you don't you what they're going through. How many leave home with a faith face painted on as I do? So you don't know the things that I'm going through. You'd never realize how bad I felt. How many seizures I had? How my finances were? The things my children have been going through. My emotional roller coaster or the fact that everyone just sees me as being Queen Cle and being fine. I actually woke up in a seizure yesterday with my jaws locked together for about 30 minutes. You'll never see that. Whenever you see me, you see a lady who is upbeat, grateful, and truly blessed. As I know the Lord will work everything out. If HE does it for me HE definitely can do it for you because, HE watches over me and will bless you over and over and over again. You Just Don't Know How Much Faith I Have.....AMEN

Clevette http://www.qclesurvivesthestorm.com

You need to be a member of Black Business Women Online to add comments!

Join Black Business Women Online

Email me when people reply –