Contest Sponsor: Kali Shirah Prize: A Copy of Real Estate Agent's Agenda (2008-2009 Week @ A Glance) To Enter 1) Visit http://www.kaliannah.com 2) Find the answer to: What year did I start my own transcription company? 3) Email your answer to Kali using the contact form found on my website. 4) Return to BBWO and add a comment to this post, letting me know you've submitted your contest answer. 5) Periodically check your email for winning notification. Important - DO NOT POST THE ANSWER TO THE CONTEST. Posting the answer to the forum will disqualify your entry and end the contest without a winner being selected. Winner Announced One winner and one runner up will be selected by my daughter at random once 50 *correct* entries are received. At that time, the winner will be announced on my website and on BBWO. Claim Your Prize Winner must contact me with mailing address, using the contact form on my site, within ONE calendar week of notification. If you have not contacted me within that time period, prize will go to the "runner up." Prize will be delivered within two weeks of receipt of address. ______________________________________________________ BBWO CONTEST AND GIVEAWAYS DISCLAIMER By sponsoring or participating in this contest, both sponsors and participants agree to the following terms. Sponsors will NOT use any participants personal information for anything beyond sending out their prize. Both sponsors and contest entrants must be aware of this, as neither BBWO or LaShanda Henry is responsible or liable for any events or transactions that take place out of the agreed upon guidelines of BBWO Sponsored Contests and Giveaways.

You need to be a member of Black Business Women Online to add comments!

Join Black Business Women Online

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi there, cute contest. I've submitted my answer. ;-)
    Kim
This reply was deleted.