Contest Sponsor: Amanda: Just Right Candles Prize 8 oz wickless candles in the scent of your choice and generic warmer from Just Right Candles. Prize Details and Sponsor Bio Amanda Kennerly Just Right Candles No Flame, No Soot, Just Scent www.justrightcandles.com Contest Deadline Enter By July 16, 2008 To Enter 1) Add a comment to this post stating you are entering this giveaway 2) Signup for the JustRightCandles.com Newsletter Winner Announced One winner and one runner up will be selected by contest sponsor once the deadline is reached. At that time, the winner will be announced on BBWO and sent a message from the contest sponsor. Claim Your Prize Prize Winner, the contest sponsor will send you a message via your BBWO email inbox, requesting your mailing address. Please respond within 3 business days of notification. If you do not respond within that time period, the prize will go to the "runner up." Prize will be delivered within two weeks of receipt of address. ______________________________________________________ BBWO CONTEST AND GIVEAWAYS DISCLAIMER By sponsoring or participating in this contest, both sponsors and participants agree to the following terms. Sponsors will NOT use any participants personal information for anything beyond sending out their prize. Both sponsors and contest entrants must be aware of this, as neither BBWO or LaShanda Henry is responsible or liable for any events or transactions that take place out of the agreed upon guidelines of BBWO Sponsored Contests and Giveaways.

You need to be a member of Black Business Women Online to add comments!

Join Black Business Women Online

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I'm entering this contest.
  • I am entering the giveway and signing up for the newsletter!

SToliver
  • I am entering this contest!
  • I'm entering!!

CeeCee
  • -Ms.Divine has certainly entered! Happy 4th!
    Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
  • I am entering this contest. Thanks for the opportunity to win a prize!

-Teresa
  • I'm entering this contest, I would luv an JRC wickless candle!!
  • Im entering this contest, going to sign up for newsletter right now
This reply was deleted.