Enrolling now

Start Your Ameriplan Business for Only $20! Hello, Are you ready to start your summer with a BANG? In the past two months we have helped thousands of people get started with Ameriplan to build their income from home. They are earning residual income and are part of the fastest growing team in Ameriplan. Now YOU have the opportunity to work from home with our billion dollar, debt free company for only $20 and a dream! What Do You Receive for Your $20? 1. A Fantastic Marketing kit which will include brochures, DVDs, Forms and a $50 certificate to put towards anything else you want. 2. 5 Professional websites to market your business. 3. Personal one-on-one training and mentoring. 4. Dental, Vision, Prescription and Chiropractic benefits for your entire household. 5. Training from the best in the industry. What to Do Next: Learn More About Our Opportunity: iboplus.com/40585101 WEBSITE Learn How We Get Paid Get Started Today: VISIT www.IBOPlus.com/40585101 and click on GET STARTED TODAY! You can also call me (678-398-7069) or email me (sbenbow@ameriplan.net) with any questions you might have before we get you started. If you have the motivation, the will and the dream, we have the Plan and the Tools to help you achieve them! If you are motivated to make that positive change in your life and jump into Summer with a chance to earn a part time income, replace your current income, or money for summer activities, now is the best time to start earning that residual income that pays you EVERY month! Wishing you every success, Sonya Benbow WWW.myhomebusinesspays.com/40585101 678-398-7069 sbenbow@ameriplan.net

banner_209 work from home banner.jpg

You need to be a member of Black Business Women Online to add comments!

Join Black Business Women Online

Email me when people reply –