There are alot of new and informative podcasts and audio lessons coming up this month on workandwebwomen.com. Starting with my latest podClass on Internet Marketing, along with other popular topics like Affiliate Programs, eMail Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Building Free Websites, and more. Listen to this podcast for a sneak peak of whats to come on workandwebwomen.com.

You need to be a member of Black Business Women Online to add comments!

Join Black Business Women Online

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• lhenry_ebooks.gif
    Get the latest eBooks by lhenry, Web Professional & BBWO Founder. If I can improve my websites, so can you. Get my latest ebooks for some of my best web advice. Now if you are serious about improving your web skills and learning more about building your site online, join my web coaching program. -lhenry
  • Hi and thanks for sharing this information. There truly is a lot of ways we can market on the internet!

I actually just posted on my blog a video that people can watch from my internet marketing coach, Lasse, where he shows how to do keyword research using Google's free tool.

Prior to any type of marketing online, keyword research is a first step.

So, if you have the time, you can check out the You Tube link on my blog.

Let me know if you have questions!

Monique
  • I'm truly greatful, for this offer. I've also been struggling with online presence, for some time now. So, any assistance in this area, is truly appreciated. Thank You!
  • I want to thank and commend you for your networking skills pods. I myself am somewhat new to internet sales so the classes that your offering are right on time.I've been struggling with my ebay store because it limits what I can do and then the exposure is so limited with all the stores that they feature. As I said before this is a venture that is very personal for me at this time in my life and I can truly today say that i welcome all the help I can get. Because with my past record I am not able to generate the kind of job that I'm qualified for so my desire is to not only give back to the community but be able to make if nothing else a modest living that I not only enjoy but is fulfilling.
    Kudos!!!!
    You have my attention
    Frances Johnson
    from
    Heavenlyhandbags (formerly)HeavenlyTyes

IMG_1488.jpg

IMG_1621_edited.jpg

2568044103_6712f789d5_m.jpg

This reply was deleted.