Empressmag.com is growing to become one of the largest online lifestyle magazines for the young urban women (400,000 readers and growing!). Here are some ways to join the movement and become an "Official Empress"

- Join Our Newsletter Mailing List (FREE!!)- Click Here - Join The Empress Social Club and network with other Empresses (NO COST) http://www.empress-socialclub.com/ (small business owners, click here for our special advertising offers for joining the Empress Social Club. Email advertising@empressmag.com) - Send us info (contact, bio, any relevant info) on women , people, products that are "Empress Worthy" to be featured on our site to submissions@empressmag.com (FREE PROMOTION) -Send a picture to submissions@empressmag.com of yourself with or without the words "Empress" or "Love, Power, Respect" in the shot so that we can add your beautiful faces to our site. -Tell every Empress you know about www.empressmag.com. - Add our website link to your blog, site, myspace page or facebook account. -Submit sites and companies we should partner and exchange links with to submissions@empressmag.com.

You need to be a member of Black Business Women Online to add comments!

Join Black Business Women Online

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Brandi Sallings 29 years old. I am a full time worker outside of my home. I am a wife of 8 years, a mother of 3. I am the owner and founder of Erotic Desires, an ecommerce store that offers adult toys and lingerie. We offer giftbasket for couples. Our main goal is to make couples and married couples feel comfortable when purchasing these products.We also host Erotic Desires parties. Our gift baskets are very erotic,but elegant. I know that the lord will make it possible for me to one day work from home full time, so that I can give more time to my family.

My email:bran99@theerotictoys.com
This reply was deleted.