Promo Opp for Entrepreneurs & Authors

I'll be attending the Tulisoma South Dallas Book Festival this August 29-31. I plan to distribute free "author packs" that contain promo material from my sister authors and free "sisterpreneur packs" that contain promo material from those in business for themselves. There is no charge for this, so if you're interested in having hundreds see your name/book/product, what have you got to lose? For info on what AuthorPacks are and picture sample, please visit http://hercareer.com/marketing/promos/. Your samples, coupons and other promos for your business will be a welcome addition to my Sisterpreneur packs (based on the Mom Pack idea). The Rules: Events are family-friendly, so absolutely no adult material. No hate, racist, etc. All promos must be received by August 22nd and fit into a small freezer bag. If your promo item is oversized, you must securely fold it down or it will not be included in the packs. I'm accepting 200 of each item only. (Hint: Vista Print is offering 250 business cards for $3.50 + free 250 cards). I've also started a discussion group exclusively for those interested in giving and receiving promo material.

You need to be a member of Black Business Women Online to add comments!

Join Black Business Women Online

Email me when people reply –