Replies

• I'm writing to request your support for my new social group for people who are involved in any level of sewing and/ or crafting. From the hand craft admirer to the professional we can most easily perfect our craft and learn new ones through our interactions with one another. Everyone is welcome; so please pass this information on to every creative person you know..

The group address is: www.needleartistandcrafters.ning.com

Andrea Fields
    hookedonsewing@gmail.com
  • THANKS TYNESSA, I SURELY WILL AND GET BACK TO YOU.
  • aaaaaaaahhhhhhh...if I could go anywhere in the world!!!

I would go to Rio de Jeneiro for a sew weeks, just to lay on the beach and soak up the sun!!! I wouldn't take anyone with me, for I am getting away from it ALL. Just me and God, basking in His Glory!!! my perfect vacation.

*note to self* got to get my passport, so i can make this happen!!! lol

hazel
    • THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS.....hope to help you with your spritual journey to rio de jeneiro

TYNESSA MOORE
      904-304-1026
      WWW.TIMETOTRAVELFORPLEASURE.COM (CLICK ON COMPANY PRESENTATION)

WWW.SETNETWORK.NET/PLEASUREVACATIONS (CLICK ON AFFILIATE MEMEBER SIGN UP)

P.S. CHECK OUT MY BLOG'S FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY....HOPE TO WORK WITH YOU SOON
  • Dear Tybessa,

Thank you for the invite to join this discussion. I would like to fly to St. Martin, Barbados and Miami rightnow....LOL.
    Maybe you can arrange some good deals for me for July 2008. I would take my 12 years old son with me.
    • I would love to help you to get to st. martin, barbados and miami so go directly to my website and do a search for your destination and if you need more help give me a call at 904-304-1026

Thank you for responding
      Tynessa Moore
      www.timetotravelforpleasure.com (click on company presentation if you want to know more on how to get your on travel website and get great travel perks)
This reply was deleted.