THE BEST HUMAN HAIR CONNECTION & MORE!

My name is Carrie Perry I live in Orange County California I'm 40 years of age. I'm a single mother of 4 children. I have developed this company because I found that shopping for hair was a drag! I said to my self I wish their was a one stop shop! plus great customer service! This is when the Idea came to me to create it! I have solid company's that supply my products each one of them has been in bussiness for over 10years! I can supply a mall! a hair show! etc! I will be implementing hair parties soon! There is so much money in this business, I want to network with black women to corner the hair market. God has blessed me with major contacts that are top of the line company's Please help me to take this to the next level, please network with me. The reason my prices are so reasonable, that's because I keep very low over head. I can ship anywhere in USA. I can meet with you in person, I have clients that love this because you can take your time to buy, look at many options and have tea! lol. This company will oneday be Known all over USA The way we buy hair will change! Its comming soon. I have a option for people who have contacts to share with me, if you send me a 1.000.00 order you will be paid 100.00 after their paid order! Instead of paying marketing fee's I pay finder fee's. 949-566-4880 I'm looking forward to networking with such great women Thank you all!

hmt70104.jpg

cry10118.jpg

cry10119.jpg

You need to be a member of Black Business Women Online to add comments!

Join Black Business Women Online

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Carrie it's Shunatta and I'd like more info. I'm a cosmetologist in the Houston Area.

Shunatta Hutchinson
    Drop 3 sizes in 10 Minutes!
    www.getfittednow.com
    888-258-4164
    • Hello Shunatta it's Carrie thank you for coming by!
      I sell human hair! My Goal is to have Black Women take over the hair bussiness.
      I was blessed with the connections that took me years to find!
      I'm working own my marketing skills.

This is huge! I see a vision of hair party's like avon. I see a vision where black women can by there hair in private & with major fun & with great customer service!!

Are you looking to sell hair or buy hair?
This reply was deleted.