Did you write me?

Hi ladies, its about 2am and I see that as always, I have so many wonderful comments on my page and in my inbox. I've got one eye barely open (lol) so as much as I would love to, I haven't been able to respond to every one yet, but I just wanted to let you know that I am very appreciative of all the positive comments and feedback I have been given. If you have left me a question or request, I will try to get to it as soon as I can, forgive me as believe it or now, BBWO is one of several of my projects so it's quite a lot to juggle with a staff of me + 1. But I love it and I love working with all of you, so I definitely make it a point to respond to as many messages as I can. Just wanted to put this out there, just in case anyone was wondering why I haven't gotten back to them yet. Stay positive ladies! lhenry

You need to be a member of Black Business Women Online to add comments!

Join Black Business Women Online

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Girl, I've noticed that you have a lot of sites going on. I know exactly how you feel about wanting to respond to everyone who writes you. You have started such wonderful networking opportunities all over this internet world. I aspire to be like you when I grow up. Keep doing what you're doing. We really appreciate you.
    • Thanks Trisha,

I really appreciate all of you for being apart of BBWO and making my dream of this space a reality.
      -lh
This reply was deleted.