Event planning

Hello sisters. I am at the point in my life where I want to make all of my dreams come true. Some are going to take a little more work than others, and some I can start on right now to pave the way (generate some cash) for the others. So with that said I wanted to find out if anyione here has any tips on event planning. I actually had a family member give me a budget for her b-day bash coming up next year and its going pretty smoothly. I am always hosting ladies night out and Saturday brunches that turn into a ladies night. Thats how I thought of this idea. Can anyone give me some tips or maybe point me towards some resources that they used to get started? Its all love and I appreciate you all.

You need to be a member of Black Business Women Online to add comments!

Join Black Business Women Online

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• There is also a group here on the board called "Event Planning Divas" several of us over there are new to the business and we also have several vets. Come over and ask all the questions that you need to.
  • Hello Tamela:

I am currently pursing a career in Event Planning. My daytime job is a Meeting Planner for a non-profit organization in Washington, DC. I suggest that you take some classes I am also taking classes online. Many states Community Colleges offer one or two day classes or you can receive online training. I wish you the best.
    • Hello and thank you very much. I wish you the best of luck. Maybe we will both be really big in this industry in the NEAR future.
This reply was deleted.