Domestic Abuse

I am co-founder and administrator of a non-profit domestic violence awareness organization. I just want us to think about this subject and pray about how we can keep ourselves and our children safe in our homes. After you do this for those who pray...pray. Then visit www.baitulsalaam.net. Let me hear from you soon about this topic.

You need to be a member of Black Business Women Online to add comments!

Join Black Business Women Online

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thank you for your comments and article. I will read it later on tonight. Call in on our show the Healing Hour Sundays at 10 am Eastern time. The call in number is 646-716-9850. As long as we are quiet about it as long as we sit back and let the white women be the only one's who are vocal it will continue. It is our problem in our community (black, all religious and those who do not claim faith) we must be the one's to speak up, learn how to assist victims, stop being victims and learn how to put our voice out and be heard by all.

We are the change need in our community.

Visit: www.baitulsalaam.net we need all the help we can get from anyone who wants to offer assistance. We serve our faith community and the world. We will not turn anyone away with a kind word and some form of assistance.
  • I have an article I would like to share.

http://www.nowpublic.com/world/preacher-abused-daughter-killed-wife...

You may have heard the story. I have several questions. The child was 16 when she help put her mother in the freezer, what is going on with accountablility?
This reply was deleted.