POST SUBMISSIONS FOR FREE

Greetings Everyone, I have finally had some time to catch up. I apology for this mass thank you, but thank you for adding me as a friend. I want to let you all know, I offer free press release and media alert submission. There is no purchase needed. All I ask, if you submit your press release or media alert that you post my press release or media alert widget on one of your designated blog, pages or websites. My widget is compatible with most social network pages. Three days prior to the release date of your media alert or press release, your link will be check for the posting of the widget in your sidebar. Of course, you don't post the widget, I will not post your submission. I ask that you at least carry the widget until your event has passed. Feel free to carry the widget, just to keep up with the info I get. Sorry, due to the public nature of this widget...I can not post SEXUAL ACTIVITIES, i.e. swing parties, etc. To get one of my widgets click on one or both of the following: 1. Free Press Release & Media Alert Submissions 2. Free BBW Community Press Releases & Media Alerts To submit your press release or media alert: 1. Press Release Submission 2. Media Alert Submission

You need to be a member of Black Business Women Online to add comments!

Join Black Business Women Online

Email me when people reply –