Replies

• Thanks for the info. I plan to publish something next year.
  • hi,
    thanks for the info; they actually say they are offering a discount right now; whats the problem with them? Also more success to you with your new company!
    • My new company is making me mad as well...lol. I just have to grin and bear with it, god is perhaps pushing me in another direction that's all that really is. Things change quicker than the mind is ready for.
      The actual problem is the support system, they put your book out there, but everything else is on your own, they sent you tips about everything, but no support, and when I call I get the answering machine, cause all their employee's work from their homes.
      Another thing, someone helped me with the layout of my book and didnt have the decency to tell me if she saw a flaw in something, she just let me go ahead without pointing out minor things that I overlooked....like there's a chapter that wasn't printed...and no one said, hey where's that chapter, a reader of mines that happen to love the book, questioned me on it, and I was glad they pointed it out, cause I am seriously not into taking people for a ride, nor taking their money.
      I am under another company I am going to tell you all to steer far away from and that is Triadpublishing group, another suck company....man I was trying to avoid them and walked right into it.

Thanks for the response...I heard that authors house wasnt a bad company, someone I spoke with is with that company, and have no complaints.
  • Thanks so much for the info! I'm almost ready to publish and this information has been helpful.
    • yeah cause you need a company that's going to be one on one with you. I thought I had a great one when I went over to another company but I am almost not satisified with them either. Traid publishing company, but I am going to give them a chance before I put them on blast also....lol.
      Have a great day.
  • Thanks for the info.
This reply was deleted.