Nurturing Beauty Press Release

Nurturing Beauty Phone: 916-397-5196 Email: nurturingbeauty@comcast.net Website: www.naturallynurturingbeauty.com Natural Product-Driven Company Introduces First Line of Personal Skin Care Sacramento, CA- Nurturing Beauty naturallynurturingbeauty.com has launched a full line of natural personal care products for both men and woman to enjoy.High quality natural shea butter is used as a main ingredient in several of the products along with ,cocoa, avocado, mango butter etc. Some of the essential oils used to help nurture your skin are: almond, apricot, sunflower, vitamin E, along with several others. Nurturing Beauty takes pride in the high quality products produced. Body butters to soften and souffles to moisturize are just two of the fast selling products. “I love the soap! The lemon grass is great and wakes me up in the morning and the lavender is so soothing and relaxing…perfect for getting ready to go sleep. The lip balm is amazing also– Anthony Gallegos.” The hair butter is engineered to moisturize and condition, and the hair oil is set up for the same result with added essential oils. Founded in 2008 by Sheya L. Chisenga, Nurturing Beauty was inspired for the simple reason of wanting to help people create their own definition of beauty. “There are many products with synthetic ingredients that bring false hope to people who want to bring a natural glow to their skin.” Sheya believes in using natural products to create that natural glow! You may purchase Nurturing Beauty products at, Sunshine on Sutter Boutique, 611 Sutter Street, Folsom, CA, 95630. Another convenient option is to visit the new re-designed web site at www.naturallynurturingbeauty.com to make your purchases right from your home. Don't forget to keep tabs and up to date by visiting the Nurturing Beauty's blog at www.nurturingbeauty.blogspot.com. Contact Sheya Chisenga CEO www.naturallynurturingbeauty.com 916.397.5196

You need to be a member of Black Business Women Online to add comments!

Join Black Business Women Online

Email me when people reply –