I need pictures of couples.....

Im working on my bridal show and I need pics of AA couples. If your a photgrapher, get back at me. Full credit will be given for photos used on the website. I also need to know if there is a charge for using your pics. Thanks!

You need to be a member of Black Business Women Online to add comments!

Join Black Business Women Online

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I tried to send you my wedding pic and it didn't take any suggestions of submitting it to you?
    • Email it to me at couples@lexusevents.biz and thank you
  • When do you need the photos by?
    We are getting married August 21st in Japan.
    But I am going to plan a photo shoot soon. I could work on some stuff for you.
    warriorwomanrisingstar@yahoo.com
    K
    • Oh and you would let me use your photos? Awhhhhh...thanks. As soon as you can, my show isnt going to take place till next summer but Im working on the site now.

Thanks! *hugs* And Congrats!
      • I'll email you.
        K
  • If you are looking for quality photography for cheap, I suggest istockphoto - royalty free images starting at $1. It's my not-so-secret special place : )

istockphoto.com

A great place to find professional African American photography, clipart, and flash movies to add to your website *Please note: The images in this post are not free clipart, they are simply illustrations of the quality clipart you will find on istockphoto.com, so do not copy them. Go to istockphoto.com and purchase these and other African Amerian clipart images.

The Black Clipart Directory
    For a complete listing of black clip art and free clipart sites, visit multiple shades of you online and review the black clipart section.

-lhenry
    -Search Urban: Black Directory

Do Check Out My:
    Black Business E-Books | Black Business Books | Sistas Making Money on Myspace
    • Thanks Lashanda, Imma check there and I got some folks that sent me leads to some photographers.

*hugs*
This reply was deleted.