The New BBWO

Hello BBWO, We are almost 3400 members strong! As always, I am always looking for new ways to make our growing community to better. So here is whats new: - The main page now features Spotlight Members of BBWO - a great way to increase your visibility. - The BBWO features box on the main page has been update to include new featured members, a link to our contests and giveaways page (new stuff there), as well as my interview on Sister Speak Magazine. I share some eBusiness tips in that one, so its worth reading. - I also just created several promotional videos for BBWO on youtube! All you youtubers feel free to check them out and add them to your blogs, sites, etc. https://www.youtube.com/user/lhenry - Your support of BBWO is greatly appreciated. - In the right sidebar you will see that we now have a new IM Box and Chat Box. So you can now talk to your fellow members!! Great stuff. - Last but not least, I have updated the header to include the Black Banner Rotator which will now be displayed on all pages, adding additional visibility to subscribers of the Black Banner Rotator program. More updates to come, so stay tuned and stay positive! Till then, please review the new podClasses on the work and web women site. www.workandwebwomen.com

You need to be a member of Black Business Women Online to add comments!

Join Black Business Women Online

Email me when people reply –