Internet Marketing and eBusiness Tips

So many questions, so little time.... Hi guys, this is LaShanda Henry, founder of Black Business Women Online, Multiple Shades of You, and several other successful sites of Color. I just wanted to share some of my latest eBooks for the Online Entrepreneur with you. As my online visibility increases and my web business gets bigger, I receive more questions from aspiring web entrepreneurs about how to get started or how to do what I do. At first I was emailing back folks like crazy, but then I decided to sit down and write down everything I know about working at home, internet marketing, making money online, etc. I'm still writing, but here are the most popular eBooks have written so far: 1. Turn Your Niche Into a Network Learn how to setup your own online web directory, blog, or social network 2. Create Your Own Ningalicous Network Learn how to create and capitalize off of building a social network on Ning.com 3. Internet Marketing - The Big Five Discover my top five list of free and inexpensive marketing strategies that helped me generate more web traffic and build my business online. 4. Easy Ad Builder Handbook Learn how to Sell Adspace Online and Turn those Clicks Into Cash 5. Build Your Black Business Online Web resources and helpful advice for Black Entrepreneurs Online To get any of these eBooks or to view them all you can visit my shop: http://www.e-junkie.com/lhenry

Happy Reading, lhenry

You need to be a member of Black Business Women Online to add comments!

Join Black Business Women Online

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• lhenry_ebooks.gif
    Get the latest eBooks by lhenry, Web Professional & BBWO Founder. If I can improve my websites, so can you. Get my latest ebooks for some of my best web advice. Now if you are serious about improving your web skills and learning more about building your site online, join my web coaching program. -lhenry
This reply was deleted.