Hello My Sisters and Friends, I am looking for as many Black women as are available to do a video commercial shoot for the Beachbody News Crew. I have a new Health and Fitness organization called the Black Woman's Journey To Health And Fitness. We are a group serious sisters who have made the decision to stop the insanity of abusing our body with poor diets and lack of exercise. We have made the decision to lose weight, get fit and ultimately more healthy. Most importantly we have made the decision to help our fellow sister become more healthy and fit as well. But, we need you to take part in this movement with us. You can start by calling me and taking part in our video introduction of our program. We want to have hundreds of women on the video to show the world that Black women are not just content being 80% obese or over weight. That Black women are nolonger going to sit by and watch our children slowly die off because we refuse to take the time to nurish them properly. The rate of obesity and diabetes for black children is doubleing every 3 years. Our children will nolonger live as long as we have. We are all scheduled to bury our own offspring simply because we are not taking on the responsibility to feed ourselves and our families with proper nutrition and proper amounts of exercise. We have to Stop the Insantity Now! If you would like to help us make a great video please call me immediately. We are not just looking for bodies we are looking for souls. We are looking for women who will participate in our mission and our video. If you agree to participate we expect you to show up for the filiming no excuses. If you are not serious or sure that you will participate please do not say that you will. I will need to speak to each participant personally before the filiming. The filming will take place around 7:30pm on Monday August 18, 2008 at a Los Angeles gym (still to be determined). We will get the full details to you as soon as we can. If you or anyone you know is ready to become a part of solution and not the problem anymore we want to talk to them ASAP. Please help us with this by making yourself available and accountable for this project. The date is only 1 week off so respond immediately if you are open to participating in the video. For more information contact: Dr. Karen Copelandphone: 562 748 0579 email: odlongie@yahoo.com Watch This Video NOW! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6AZEftLjW4

70.gif

keishaafterjubile.jpg

You need to be a member of Black Business Women Online to add comments!

Join Black Business Women Online