Urgent Celebrity Marketing Opportunity

Hi Ladies, I'm happy to report that Lush & Luxe is gaining more and more interest in our celebrity marketing services, which means more opportunities for exposure to elite clientèle for you fabulous vendors! The newest project we have underway is working with a tight deadline, and is fit for products aimed at men- no girly colors, scents, or products. We're catering to big manly football players this time around lol. Feel free to pass this info along to any other makers of products geared towards men that you may know of. What it is: New England Patriots Defensive Lineman Jarvis Green will host his first annual Season Kickoff Party, to benefit the Jarvis Green Foundation, on September 4th at GameOn! Sports Bar at Fenway Park in Boston. The foundation supports single working mothers in disadvantaged, low-income areas. Deadline to send products: August 29 What type of products: jewelry for men (even luxe cuff links, but nothing girly), clothing for men, spa & bath items for men, items good for athletes (such as specially formulated spa and massage products), leather accessories (like wallets, laptop bags, etc), hats/caps, products involving football (these are NFL players), colognes...if it's manly, it qualifies. I'm also looking for anyone who makes/sells duffel bags. Since this is an event for men, duffel bags are a better option than the men toting around gift bags. How many products are needed: 25 per vendor Inclusion Fee: $0. There is no fee for this because of the tight deadline, and the fact that this is something new- our first celebrity gifting event just for men! What's in it for your company: exposure to an elite group of potential customers (i.e. celebrities with a vast amount of disposable income); link on the Lush & Luxe PR event webpage; mention in our press release; photos of the finished gift bags. That's what I can guarantee you. The things that I can't guarantee, but are possible outcomes from our marketing efforts: increased business, celebrity endorsement, photos of the celebs using your products, media placement. Can I include marketing materials?: Yes, you can include business cards, brochures, etc with your products. Do they need to be specially packaged?: No, but I would definitely stay away from anything girly. Just package the items how you would your normal orders. How to participate: Download the agreement & submission form here: http://rmbunton.web.officelive.com/Documents/jg_kickoffparty_agreementform.doc Fill it out and email it to me (rmbunton@gmail.com) . Also send along a 125x125 banner/button if you have one so I can link you on the event web page. It is VERY important that you only send a form if you are committing to participating. Since there is no inclusion fee, the only thing I have to guarantee commitment from vendors is the gifting agreement. Email me if you have any questions. *Rhonda* rmbunton@gmail.com http://www.lushandluxepr.com

You need to be a member of Black Business Women Online to add comments!

Join Black Business Women Online

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• We really are short on time with this event, but I just couldn't pass this opportunity up. Especially since it involves my love...football :)
    • I see there is another one coming up in September so I will prepare for that one. I'll be in touch.

TurquoizBlue
  • I have something I'd love to send, but your deadline is too short for me. I will check back for future opportunities.

TurquoizBlue
This reply was deleted.