P.R.E.T.T.Y. Ladies Project

Company: P.R.E.T.T.Y. Ladies Project www.prettyladiesproject.org We are a non profit, self-esteem & self-development program designed to empower black and latina girls ages 12-17 in the Chicago land area. Our five year plan is to expand to other cities. We operate as a Saturday program 3 times per year, in 16 week increments. These girls are often in a position to make life altering decisions with no prior decision making experience, the proper skills, or all the information that they need to consider. By the time these girls usually learn these things, its far too late. Our curriculum focuses on Fashion, Performing Arts, Self-awareness, Entrepreneurship, Life Skills, Social Consciousness, and Educational Enrichment. Check out our website for more info! We would love your support! Feel free to comment and ask questions here or email me directly at kendall@prettyladiesproject.org

plp logo new 07 pastels w ic and butterfly.JPG

You need to be a member of Black Business Women Online to add comments!

Join Black Business Women Online

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I see we are like minded concerning our passion for girls growing up well.
  • What you're doing is awesome! Here in Chicago, I run a non profit that targets specifically women and disadvantaged youth. I would love to be of assistance in expanding to different cities as you've stated via collaborative efforts. Please contact me at fmapplebum@yahoo.com or visit our website at www.beautifeyedvision.com; keep up the MAGNIFICENT work!
  • That is an excellent project. Here in Florida and Atlanta I am a part of a non profit organization by the name of Black Dolls. Basically similar concept and to help young black children love their skin color and to never feel ashamed. Keep up the great work. We need more people like you in this world.
  • I think what you are doing is beautiful, keep reaching out... Stay inspire!
This reply was deleted.