Hi ladies, We had an amazing teleconference tonight, co-hosted by Charlene founder of the Black Business Cafe and phenomenal guest speaker Million Dollar Mompreneur - Richelle Shaw! If you were on the call feel free to share your thoughts, any questions you had, what you learned? AND let me know if you have any topics you want to focus on for the next teleconference! Thanks for participating ladies! lhenry

You need to be a member of Black Business Women Online to add comments!

Join Black Business Women Online

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Comment by Everlena N Jackson 14 hours ago
    Delete Comment Hello LaShanda I was on the tele-conference call tonight and enjoyed all the wonderful information and questions asked thanks for creating this wonderful chance for sistas to empower each other. Also I would like a free copy of your ebook Internet Marketing-The Big Five. Thanks again.
  • Comment by THE BADDEST BAG™ 15 hours ago
    Delete Comment Greetings Ladies!

If you were on the call tonight, I'm sure you are feeling full of knowlege and "game". If you missed it, please call and listen to the wealth of information Richelle Shaw shared tonight! It was unbelievabley awesome!

I can not express the importance of keeping in the know of BBWO. There are so many things this network has to offer but you have to stay on top of your game and do more than "friend find" to get it. Please read blogs, respond to blogs, send comments, and work the heck out of the network and believe me, you will see a return for your hard networking!

Ms. Shaw gave enough real, un-cut, and honest business advise and wisdom to last us 'til the next teleseminar! Can't wait to see the treat LaShonda Henry will offer us next!

Tonight's message can be heard by dailing: 712-432-1281 access code: 100749#

Anticipating the next one!

Nicci Butler
    Owner/CEO
    THE BADDEST BAG
  • What a great turn you we had ladies! Charlene showed me the stats and there were 52 people on the call!!! It was such a great experience and I am so glad you all got a wealth of information out of it. It just goes to show the power of good network AND the amazing - wonderful woman that Richelle Shaw is! Definitely visit her site and get her book! She is giving away jewels that you can turn into tools, so take advantage of them!

As always it is my pleasure to have created a space for us to converse, support, and grow. An extra special thank you to Charlene, of the Black Business Cafe for putting me on to the wonderful world of teleconferences! She is doing her thing and doing it well too!

Look out for more great content on BBWO!
    -lhenry
  • I posted on the other discussion, but I'll post here too. Phenomenal. Oodles of information. A lot to digest! I took notes - a few pages. I am now on a mission.

Thanks to Richelle, LaShanda and Charlene for putting this together.

Topics to focus on for next conference: Direct mail marketing, Micro-Niching (finding an extreme niche and working that niche), Free and low cost marketing.

I know these are things that we've heard over and over again, and most of us "know" but to have a call specifically on one of these topics would focus us even more.

CeeCee Woolard
    Dry Skin? Eczema?  Try our Megamix Whip!
    new signups receive $3.00. Use code HAPPY2006
     Photobucket

Are you a sistapreneur, entrepreneur, mompreneur? 
    Of course you are!  Check out my new site: 
    womenpreneurs.info

• It was very informative ladies. I love Richelle's "no sugar coat, tell it like it is " style. If you were not able to take part in the conference you missed a treat.
This reply was deleted.