Work At Home

About our Career Opportunity As a new Independent Business Owner signing up during our OCTOBER promotion, you will receive the Dental Plus plan for your entire household. This plan will help you save up to 80% on dental, vision, prescription and chiropractic services. You will also receive 5 professionally designed websites, a computerized back office, full training and staff support, and a broker's kit containing brochures, DVDs, and application forms to help you build your business. In addition you will receive $50 in certificates redeemable in our sales aids store for additional sales tools and supplies. AmeriPlan has been in business for 16 years and is a member in good standing with the Consumer Health Alliance, the National Association of Dental Plans, Dun & Bradstreet, the Direct Selling Association, and the U.S. Chamber of Commerce. Well-known companies such as LensCrafters, Pearl Vision, JC Penney, Sears, CVS, Walgreens, and Walmart are vision and prescription providers for AmeriPlan. As an AmeriPlan Independent Business Owner, you will have the opportunity to: Earn significant immediate income Earn a six-figure residual income in 2 to 4 years Receive FREE benefits for yourself and your household Qualify for a lifetime, vested, willable, and sellable contract Participate in our 401k and Direct Deposit options Help others save money on their healthcare costs or make money in their own business Click here to view more information about our company and team! Earn True Residual Income With AmeriPlan, you have the opportunity to earn true residual income. In other words, you keep getting paid month after month for work that you did months or even years ago. Because our plans are so affordable and save people significant money on medical and dental care, our members tend to keep our plans for years. Each time one of your medical or dental plan members makes a payment to AmeriPlan, you will receive your commission...again and again and again. Great Time to Become an AmeriPlan IBO What a time to get started with AmeriPlan! Not only will you be able to start your own AmeriPlan business for just a $25.00 start-up fee, but you will also be able to sign up new Independent Business Owners for your team for just a $25.00 start-up fee as well. In fact, the sooner you get started, the more new brokers you will be able to help get started, and the more you will earn. And with the cost of gas prices, daycare expenses, groceries, and pretty much everyday living on the rise, there has never been a better time to start a career from home! Not only will you be earning an income from your couch, but you'll be cutting out all of those expenses that keep making you cringe. Get Started Today For more information on the business opportunity please visit my website at: www.myhomebusinesspays.com/40585101 Please do not hesitate to contact me at 678-398-7069 I will be happy to help you get started over the telephone. As soon as your application is completed, I will immediately begin your training. If you would prefer to self enroll right away, just visit the website link below and click on the red Join Now tab. I will contact you as soon as I see that you have self enrolled to begin your training. I promise to do everything in my power to help you get off to a great start in your new business. I look forward to working with you soon! Sincerely, Sonya Benbow Regional Sales Director www.iboplus.com/40585101 678-398-7069

You need to be a member of Black Business Women Online to add comments!

Join Black Business Women Online

Email me when people reply –