Hi Everyone, We've secured another exclusive celebrity gifting event and I'm so honored to be doing this one- the proceeds benefit the UNCF, an organization I support wholeheartedly. Here are details for anyone interested in participating, and the deadline is a bit tight. What it is: The UNCF's 30th annual An Evening of Stars, which will honor entertainment legend Patti LaBelle. There will surely be plenty of stars in attendance! Here is a partial list of the celebrities that have attended in the past: John Legend, Jennifer Hudson, Stevie Wonder, Fantasia, Aretha Franklin, Smokey Robinson, Natalie Cole, Ne-Yo, Hill Harper, Heather Headley, Lou Rawls, Oprah, Mo’Nique, Quincy Jones, Tom Joyner, and Kareem Abdul-Jabbar. In addition to the celebrities, there will be many VIPs such as high-profile businesspersons, athletes, and political figures. More about the event here. The event will be taped on Saturday September 13, 2008 and will air on television January 2009. How many products are needed: a minimum of 100, a max of 125. Samples are ok for this event, but we cannot accept marketing/promotional materials on their own. We are producing 125 bags for this event. Who is getting the gift bags?: the celebrities, honorees, and special guests who attend the event. Lush & Luxe PR is the exclusive provider of gift bags for this high profile celebration. Inclusion fee?: The inclusion fee for this event is $45, but for BBWO members it's just $30. What does my company get for the inclusion fee?: You get a copy of the press release we will send, photos of the finished gift bags for your promotional use, your company linked on our website's event page. Of course, you also get your products exposed to an elite group of potential customers. We are never able to guarantee media placement, but it is a possibility. Can I include marketing materials?: Yes, feel free to include business cards, brochures, etc. along with your products/samples. Deadlines: Deadline to receive products and inclusion fees is Monday, September 8. Of course this is a wonderful marketing opportunity for any business, but even if you do not decide to participate, please consider donating to the UNCF here. If you're interested in participating, please email me at rmbunton @ gmail.com, or fill out our gifting agreement/submission form here: http://rmbunton.web.officelive.com/Documents/giftingagreementsubmissionform.doc *Rhonda*

You need to be a member of Black Business Women Online to add comments!

Join Black Business Women Online

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I just wanted to add that there is a list of the performers and presenters who are confirmed for the event here. There will be more celebs in attendance, this is just the list of people involved with the show.
This reply was deleted.