As busy women we tend to forget that the environment that surrounds us is of upmost importance to our health, well-being and mental growth. If we are healthy, we perform better as human-beings in all aspects of our lives. I have discovered products that help me remain healthy at home and on the road and want to share this information with my fella sistaentrepreneurs. These products help to kill germs and mold on surfaces; take out pollen, dust and pet dander and for those hooked on bottle water, there is a product that will not only save you money over the year but also help save our precious environment. Check out: www.ecoquestintl.com/aushealthandhome www.infinity2.com/aushealthandhome You will find amazing products for your home and body. I can definitely attest to the Fresh Air by EcoQuest because I have one running in my home and for the first time in years I am breathing better and didn't have to take any allergy medications for my allergies. The home smells amazing and I feel a lot better working in my home environment. There are also products that can help you breath fresh air when outdoors. If you're seeking a good business : www.maximumsucess.com/aushealthandhome Arlene

HeartlandSelect fact sheet.pdf

Air Fresher Photo.jpg

You need to be a member of Black Business Women Online to add comments!

Join Black Business Women Online

Email me when people reply –