Body and Home Fragrance Discount

Urban Botanic allows our customers to create their own custom signature scent based on personality, mood or whatever attitude you want to project. It's all about indviduality. No not only can you create a scent for your body but you can also create one for your home. When you take the personality test on my website www.UCreateTheFragrance.com you will receive an offer for the UB You Signature Collection based on your results. The collection includes 6 perfume oils (enough to make 15 bottles of perfume), and an unscented lotion, shower gel and parfum spray. This package costs you $89.99 but is valued at $135.95. You will also receive sample recipes for you to create your own fragrance and will be able to make up to 44,000 different combinations. In the future you will receive a 15% discount on all unscented product purchases. For the month of September you will also receive our UB Oil Warming Plate, valued at $19.95, free with your purchase of a UB You Signature Colection. One bottle of oil yields approximately 1200 burning hours. To receive your free warming plate use item number UB475. Please contact me if you have any questions or would like additional information. Kimberly Clark (404)353-2073 kimberly@urbanbotanic.com www.UCreateTheFragrance.com

You need to be a member of Black Business Women Online to add comments!

Join Black Business Women Online

Email me when people reply –