Business Name...Can You Help?

I have a new business venture that I am starting. I'm researching and reading everything in regards to starting an online business. The problem I'm having is coming up with a good name. The names that I did come up with or thought I came up with were taken. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to come up with a new business name? I would appreciate any advice you can provide. Michelle

You need to be a member of Black Business Women Online to add comments!

Join Black Business Women Online

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I'm going to give you the same suggestion I made to someone else a few minutes ago - use your name. It is the most strategic thing you can do in terms of marketing and branding.
    • Thanks Melissa but my last name isn't the best and people always mis pronounce and misspell it. I recently came up with a few that I like, they are catchy and easy to remember and spell. Thanks for your advice.

Michelle
  • Thanks for responding Chandra. I plan to sell handbags and natural skincare products with a link to my Silpada Designs jewelry site.

Michelle
  • What is it that your business does or will be your signature venture? Whatever your site name is should be simple and catchy enough that it will stay in the minds of potential shoppers to make them become repeat shoppers/visitors to your site. Think of a name that represents either you or sums up everything you are representing. Good luck!
This reply was deleted.