Are you doing everything?

What Could YOU Delegate to a VA? During next week, keep a log of all your activities. Then sit down and review it. Decide which activities are truly ones that only you can do and which you can delegate. For example, here are some of the tasks I delegate to my VAs: * Responding to customer e-mails and phone calls re. downloading my e-book. * Scheduling business and personal appointments and interviews. * Bookkeeping: invoicing customers, receiving and paying bills, reconciling bank statements, tracking expenses and tax records, working with my accountant. (This was my favorite to delegate -- I despise this stuff!) * Internet research and fact checking * Planning my travel for speaking engagements and seminars * Maintaining my e-zine and customer mailing lists * Managing my e-zine ad sales * Handling registrations for my teleclasses/workshops * Maintaining my Web site (copy edits, additions) * Creating sales reports * Shipping customer orders * Submitting my articles to other publishers and article sites * Placing ads in publications and at Web sites. * Formatting e-books and creating PDF files * Designing PowerPoint presentations

You need to be a member of Black Business Women Online to add comments!

Join Black Business Women Online

Email me when people reply –