Free eBook - Black Women Online

Contest Sponsor: BBWO Founder - LaShanda Henry Prize Free eBook - Black Women Online Prize Details and Sponsor Bio Black Women Online From the block, to the boardroom, to your living room, Black Women are logging on to the internet and doing so many wonderful things. As an online entrepreneur, who has been active online for almost ten years, I feel that the web provides us with a space to showcase who we and connect with like-minded individuals. As a woman and black person, the web represents a new frontier on which we can redefine what it means to be Black, proud of where we come from and knowledgeable of the success who have and can accomplish together. My free eBooks, Black Women Online, showcases some of my favorite websites of color. From Black Social Networks to Search Engines, this guide is a must read for sistas interested in either building their business online or simply discovering new, quality Black Sites Online. Download a copy to day and feel free to share it with friends! By LaShanda Henry www.blackwomenetwork.com www.workandwebwomen.com Contest Deadline No Deadline To Enter 1) Click the eBook Cover and download your copy for free. Share it with friends and share your comments about this eBook here! Winner Announced Everyone is a winner. Claim Your Prize Just download your copy today. ______________________________________________________ BBWO CONTEST AND GIVEAWAYS DISCLAIMER By sponsoring or participating in this contest, both sponsors and participants agree to the following terms. Sponsors will NOT use any participants personal information for anything beyond sending out their prize. Both sponsors and contest entrants must be aware of this, as neither BBWO or LaShanda Henry is responsible or liable for any events or transactions that take place out of the agreed upon guidelines of BBWO Sponsored Contests and Giveaways.

You need to be a member of Black Business Women Online to add comments!

Join Black Business Women Online

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• lhenry_ebooks.gif
    Get the latest eBooks by lhenry, Web Professional & BBWO Founder. If I can improve my websites, so can you. Get my latest ebooks for some of my best web advice. Now if you are serious about improving your web skills and learning more about building your site online, join my web coaching program. -lhenry
This reply was deleted.