Free eBook - Work and Web Women

Contest Sponsor: BBWO Founder - LaShanda Henry Prize Free eBook - Work and Web Women Prize Details and Sponsor Bio Work and Web Women Every day women are leaving their 9-5 jobs, turning dreams of working at home into stories of real success. Once a nine-to-fiver and now self-employed, I know all about the joys and pains of being a work at home mom. Unlike working for someone else, self-employment often requires long hours and little pay. However, for those of us who have a genuine passion for what we do and stick to the dream, the end result is so sweet! I decided to create the Work and Web Women eBook, as a free and very informative look into what the Work and Web Women website / vision is all about. In this guide, I do more than simply talk about the site. It includes information about some of my favorite social networks for women entrepreneurs and work at home moms. It also includes information about Ad Networks for Women, Business Blogs, and web tools plus several of my most popular internet marketing articles. From Making friends on Myspace to Turning Cash in to Clicks, you can read these articles and more in the Work and Web Women guide. If you are a women entrepreneur interested in building your business online or learning how to work the web, this is the eBook for you. Download a copy to day and feel free to share it with friends! By LaShanda Henry www.workandwebwomen.com Contest Deadline No Deadline To Enter 1) Click the eBook Cover and download your copy for free. Share it with friends and share your comments about this eBook here! Winner Announced Everyone is a winner. Claim Your Prize Just download your copy today. ______________________________________________________ BBWO CONTEST AND GIVEAWAYS DISCLAIMER By sponsoring or participating in this contest, both sponsors and participants agree to the following terms. Sponsors will NOT use any participants personal information for anything beyond sending out their prize. Both sponsors and contest entrants must be aware of this, as neither BBWO or LaShanda Henry is responsible or liable for any events or transactions that take place out of the agreed upon guidelines of BBWO Sponsored Contests and Giveaways.

You need to be a member of Black Business Women Online to add comments!

Join Black Business Women Online

Email me when people reply –