Create Your Own Ningalicious Network

Ning is an online service designed to help you create, customize, and share a social network. Though it is both easy and free for anyone to create their own ning network, I’ve noticed that many people have questions about using ning, adding features, and effectively building their own social networking communities. Having built two ning networks, with over a thousand members on each, I decided to create this guide as a way to share what I have learned and answer some of the most common questions about creating a network on ning. When I created my first ning network almost a year ago, I had no idea how it would change my life. My online business has grown, my websites generate more traffic, my ad sales have increased, and I’ve met so many interesting people who enjoy doing the same things I like to do. These spaces are a reflection of who I am, as I am sure your network will be a reflection of your interests and activities. To help you build your own space on ning, I have decided to discuss the following topics: 1. What is Ning.com? 2. Why Create a Ning Network? 3. Setting up Your Ning Network 4. Adding Cool Features to Your Ning Network 5. The Benefits of Creating a Private Network 6. Creating a Ning Network that People Love 7. How to Promote Your Ning Network 8. Creating a Ning Network with Active Members 9. Making Money from Your Ning Network 10. Monitoring Your Networks Growth 11. My Top 5 Favorite Ning How-to Articles Download this ebook here. LHenry

You need to be a member of Black Business Women Online to add comments!

Join Black Business Women Online

Email me when people reply –