Pre-order by going to www.lindahillman.eventbrite.com Christian Women Authors Collaborate to Write Stories in National Talitha Cumi Book Series with Habakkuk Publishing. Canton, Michigan, 9/1/2008 - Habakkuk Publishing, a global Christian publishing company dedicated to publishing books that are inspirational and motivational that will positively impact peoples lives, will release the greatly anticipated fourth and final book in the Talitha Cumi series titled, Talitha Cumi; Mothers & Daughters ARISE! Several authors have lavished us with their heart stopping testimonies and life changing messages of triumph, hope, and success for women to read and be inspired by. Talitha Cumi; Mothers & Daughters ARISE, is a women’s inspirational and motivational book that is book number 4 in the Talitha Cumi series. Linda A. Hillman, chosen for her dynamic and truthfully style of writing, is one of the highly celebrated contributors of this fascinating and compelling book. We are pleased to present her story and message. About The Contributing Author Linda A. Hillman is an Evangelist, author, commended motivational speaker, and life coach. She is the Founder of W.H.O.L.E. Ministries and the Singles’ Ministry Pastor at Victory In Praise Church. You can read her articles writing on eHow.com and through her blogs on wordpress.com and blogger.com. She is currently assisting with the development of VIP Bible Institute while building key relationships with community service organizations. She is currently working on her BA in Visual Communications and Biblical Counseling, and will continue her studies by attaining a Master of Divinity Degree in Theology. About Talitha cumi; Mothers & Daughters Arise It is time to ARISE from low self esteem, procrastination, fear, doubt and worry! Everyone has a story and 10 dynamic women of destiny dared to share theirs: How do I get past losing a child? I was adopted? Why didn’t my mother tell me? Is prayer essential in my life? Being a mom to 2 children with disabilities is it more than I can handle? Help me get past the hurt. These 10 savvy sisters share how they made the choice to live in faith verses fear, to walk in purpose rather than passivity and to hope again rather than to remain helpless. Everyone needs to read this book! It's encouraging to know that normal women have been able to achieve extraordinary prominence in life in the face of impossible obstacles through the power of God's Word. These women have become influential Christian speakers, entrepreneurs, pastors, and leaders. They are empowering women all over the nation to move closer to the heartbeat of God's master plan in the world today! Andrea L. Dudley, the CEO of Habakkuk Publishing (a dba of Dudley Ministries (DM) and the visionary of the Talitha cumi book series founded the series based on the message of Mark 5:41, “And he took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha cumi; which is, being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise.” Dudley Ministries wants to encourage the body of Christ worldwide, to trust in the sometimes-painful process of God's methods of maturing His people. Dudley Ministries hopes to equip Christians with a contemporary cloud of witnesses and testimonies of triumph in the face of adversity that will empower them to reach toward spiritual excellence and total living according to the Bible. You can reach Linda A. Hillman to order her books or invite her as a speaker at W.H.O.L.E. Ministries, Inc., 4719 Quail Lakes Drive, Suite G-347, Stockton, CA 95207 (209) 390-4055 or email her at vipelderlinda@hotmail.com For additional information about Habakkuk Publishing go to www.habakkkukpublishing.com or send an email to habakkukstories@yahoo.com. For more information regarding this press release or its content, please contact: Linda A. Hillman W.H.O.L.E. Ministries 4719 Quail Lakes Drive Suite G-347 (209) 390-4055 vipelderlinda@hotmail.com www.wholeministries.com

mothersanddaughters.pdf

You need to be a member of Black Business Women Online to add comments!

Join Black Business Women Online