Replies

• it's versions 7... try removing that space in the header line - " class="hdr"; otherwise, I can't see any other difference. IE is extremely sensitive, so that extra space may be it.
    • I did that the first time you suggested it. Nothing changed.
      • You made me go back and look at the code. I found the problem: The url wasn't closed - no >.

It's working now.

Thank you for your time. I wouldn't have gone back to look if you hadn't mentioned your first suggestion again.
  • Have the designer check that part of your css and also your margins; your 3rd column seems to be sitting at the bottom in IE.
    • I tweaked the design myself. I have a learning curve with CSS, hence the issue now.

What version of IE are you using? In IE7, the third column is where it should be.
  • Ugh! I just typed a reply and it didn't save... well I thought it didn't...

there is a space between the " and the word class... that may be why it's not showing in IE. FF and Safari may be able to overlook 'mistakes' like that and clean up the html/css on viewing. IE is not as forgiving.

Hope this helps.

MizzRikki
  • Hi Melissa, it's probably the space after the open quotes in " class="hdr"; when I highlighted where the header should be, that's what showed up, and it's also in the source with the space.

If you are able, go into the page to edit and look for this code:

This reply was deleted.