What are you missing?

You have a website, you've setup a blog, but what next? You have tried a few things, posted a few comments, but you are not clear on where to go at this point. If you want to fill in the blanks and improve your web skills, you should have joined my web coaching program yesterday, but today is as good a day as any to join and I will tell you why. Right now, I am showing my members how to improve on their sites, increase their clicks, and set realistic web goals. This month the featured topics include: 1. Setting up a blog and creating a blog community 2. The Basic Principles Behind Building an Online Presence 3. Using Your Web Stats to improve Your Website 4. Effective Time Management Skills so You Actually do your To Do List 5. How to Build a Network of New and Potential Customers 6. How to Target Your Target Audience 7. I am event talking about how to upload images and covert them into links, important web howtos for novice entrepreneurs interested in trying their hand a web design Right now my members are learning how to improve their sites, setting goals, and getting feedback on their websites. They have a space to dialogue, learn new ideas, and share their own frustrations about being a web entrepreneur. They get complete access to all my work and web women podclasses and recieve a copy of one of my eBooks every month. The response to this web coaching program has been great. When asked how they liked the network, this is what members had to say: "Thank you for this network. I like what I see." - Theresa "LaShanda I am so happy I joined. I have been reading like there is no tomorrow. It has really changed my approach." - Tanai "I like the fact that this network is focused on improving our web visibility and all things related on online business." - CeeCee "I think this idea was brilliant! I have been patting myself on the back daily since I joined. I think this was a great investment." - Arlice "I'm loving it so far. With my post in the Member Microscope forum, I received so many appreciated suggestions and ideas to work with. And it's great to see others jump in." - Nita "I have to be honest and admit that I have an aversion to "networks" devoted to business development related topics, but all the things I that I have issue with I am not finding here. LaShanda, this network is very helpful, and I glad I got in on the ground floor." - TurquoizBlue "This is a phenomenal network and was a much needed one and I am glad to be a part of it and I am still learning so much from you and the others too." - Charlene Dont miss out. Get answers to your web questions. Join my web coaching program today. Posted by: LHenry creator of the SistaSense eBussines Blog, a series of Web Business Howto Guides, BBWO Network for Professional Black Women and the Web Newbie Know How Coaching Program.

You need to be a member of Black Business Women Online to add comments!

Join Black Business Women Online

Email me when people reply –