Broadcast Your Press Release on BBWO

Everyday BBWO members are asking me how they can send out their Press Release or News to the entire BBWO Community, so I decided to offer the BBWO PR Package. Here is how it works: You send me your press release or promotional post - Text Only - and I will add your post to the following pages: 1. The Black PR News page on BBWO 2. The SistaSense Blog In addition to sending me your Press Release you must also include Your 3 Line Promo Plug, which I will include in the weekly BBWO Broadcast Email that goes out to all members. Line 1: Your Subject or Topic Title Line 2: Brief Description Line 3. The URL To Your PR Post* I Will Add This Line. Please Note: At this time I will not sent out your complete PR Post in a BBWO Broadcast email. Due to the large number of members, I think it's best to minimize the number of broadcast emails sent out as a way to maintain the quality of the group. In the future I may opt to send out featured promotional broadcasts once a week. Cost: $10 Send your promotional post to: - lhenry@msoyonline.com, subject = "BBWO PR Submission" - Send your press release as an email attachment - Include Your 3 Link Promo Plug - I will then send you a paypal invoice and upon payment your PR Post will be sent out. - Post all questions in the comment section below. Additional Advertising Opportunities on BBWO: Ads from the following services are featured on BBWO - The Black Banner Rotator - The Black Girl Click Ad Network - Custom Banner Design - The BBWO Directory - The BBWO Spotlight Related Posts: - Successful Social Networking Tips - How To Make Money On BBWO - Making the Most of BBWO BBWO Admin, lhenry

You need to be a member of Black Business Women Online to add comments!

Join Black Business Women Online

Email me when people reply –