I am very excited to be introducing this!
Itiel McVay

Stay Sweet Sugar Whips~Enhance your INSIDE, outside beauty~

"Strength, courage, and wisdom. And it's been inside of me, all along. Strength, courage, and wisdom, inside of me." India Arie

Positive affirmations are something that we all need in our lives. Positive affirmations can uplift your spirit. Positive affirmations assures you of that familiar strength that is deep in your soul. Positive affirmations help to remind you of what you will, and what you will NOT accept into your life.

Positive acceptance of self is fundamental in a young female's life, from pre-teen to a beautiful young woman. In a stage of vulnerability, confusion, and unstableness;In a stage that poses the question, "Where do I fit in?" Positive affirmations can empower young females to make a smoother transition into adulthood.

********************************************************************************************************* Stay Sweet Sugar Whips are created to help young females, from all walks of life, to enhance their INSIDE, outside beauty. Positive, vibrant, delicious, fluffy, fun, cleanser, mild exfoliant (pure cane sugar), and moisturizer!! Five positive affirmations:
" I am a LEADER not a FOLLOWER!"
"Being ME is IN!"
"Saving myself for UNCONDITIONAL love!"
"I have a POSITIVE PURPOSE in life!"
"BEAUTY is ME!"

Five delicious scents:cotton candy craze, chocolate drizzle, strawberry splash, bammin banana, raspberry razpataz!

sssw ad pic.jpg

You need to be a member of Black Business Women Online to add comments!

Join Black Business Women Online

Email me when people reply –