We Made It to 4,000 Ladies!

Today is a great day, we have officially got 4,000 members on BBWO. JoAnne is Ms. 4,000. Ladies welcome her to our growing network and be sure to show her what it is all about. I would love to hear what you all think of the network so far and PLEASE share suggestions as to how we - you AND me - can make BBWO better. -lhenry

You need to be a member of Black Business Women Online to add comments!

Join Black Business Women Online

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Welcome, Joanne, I look forward to sharing and hearing from you.
  • I really appreciate you all for being apart of this network and I look forward to making it so much better in the future. -lhenry
  • Congratulations, LaShanda! I'm very proud to be apart of your 'first' 4,000. Proof positive that great community and information go hand-in-hand.

Keep up the good work,

Diane Williams
    Black Author Showcase
  • LaShanda,

Congratulations on having one of the most successful networking forums on the web! It's so nicely done. I have been very impressed with the caliber of women who are here. They are so supportive too. I'm glad DaQueen sent me here!

I'll think about any suggestions as I go along and be sure to send you a message. Thank you for all you do to lift everyone up.

Blessings,
    Victoria
    Rodan + Fields Dermatologists Independent Executive Consultant 10196 & National Team Leader
    victoriaskincare.myrandf.com
    victoriaskincare.blogspot.com
    victoriaskincareconsultant@yahoo.com
This reply was deleted.